Upcoming TrainingFor more information, contact:
LPDB Training Division at
January 27-29, 2015
March 12-13, 2015
May 13-15, 2015
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The National Juvenile Defender Center (NJDC) and Georgetown Law are excited to announce a Call for Applications to the 2015 Juvenile Training Immersion Program (JTIP) Summer Academy. The JTIP Summer Academy is an annual one-week intensive and interactive juvenile defender training program intended for both new and experienced front-line defenders. A fillable PDF application with more details is attached.
Participants must cover their own airfare, accommodations, travel expenses, and a $200 tuition (which covers breakfast, lunch, and snacks each day; CLE application fees; and materials).
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
• Applications are to be submitted via email using the attached fillable PDF sent to Lauren Dollar at email@example.com.
• The deadline for application submission is January 14th, 2015, 11:59 PM EST. Late applications will not be considered.
• Years and scope of experience in defense practice
• Years and scope of experience in juvenile defense practice
• Current juvenile caseload
• Geographic location
• Public defenders and private practitioners
CALENDAR OF ACTIONS
Application Deadline → January 14th, 2015, 11:59 PM EST
Application Selections Announced → February 18, 2015
Deadline for Registration of selected participants → April 1, 2015
Arrival of Attendees → June 14, 2015, Georgetown Law, Washington, DC
Must be a front-line defender to apply.